Dear John
Dear John,
Call it procrastination, call it whatever you like. But you know me. We are 2 hours away from pulling out of the driveway for our family vacation, and I still have a lot to do. But you've been on my mind all day.
I just want to tell you how I love you. Thank you. Thank you for always working so hard for our family. Thank you for doing the dishes this morning while I slept, even though you were up late last night too. Thank you for telling me my body is beautiful. Thank you for being the most amazing father to our children. Thank you for bringing me coffee as a peace offering and for putting up with me when I'm cranky. Thank you for the million little things you do everyday that show me how much I mean to you. I feel like the last 11 years have knitted us so close together I can feel you with me even when you're not here. You are my best friend, my love. Thank you for living this life with me.
I am really looking forward to this vacation with you. It will be so nice to have you around 24/9! And on that note, I'd better get back to work :)
Love,
moi
xoxoxox
Call it procrastination, call it whatever you like. But you know me. We are 2 hours away from pulling out of the driveway for our family vacation, and I still have a lot to do. But you've been on my mind all day.
I just want to tell you how I love you. Thank you. Thank you for always working so hard for our family. Thank you for doing the dishes this morning while I slept, even though you were up late last night too. Thank you for telling me my body is beautiful. Thank you for being the most amazing father to our children. Thank you for bringing me coffee as a peace offering and for putting up with me when I'm cranky. Thank you for the million little things you do everyday that show me how much I mean to you. I feel like the last 11 years have knitted us so close together I can feel you with me even when you're not here. You are my best friend, my love. Thank you for living this life with me.
I am really looking forward to this vacation with you. It will be so nice to have you around 24/9! And on that note, I'd better get back to work :)
Love,
moi
xoxoxox
Comments